36" Tappan gas range failure code F1

My friends Tappan has an error code "F1" which I found out on the net to be EOC or electronic oven control failure. I wasn't able to find further repair information or the Tappan website.
Where is this EOC board located? Could it be just a blown fuse for the EOC board or just a reset? Is an owner's manual (friend does not have one), repair manual, parts list or schematic available? Thanks in advance.