30amp, 220V wiring question

Do something useful. Tell us how YOU would wire it.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I sure hope you have liability insurance there in NY, since you dont have a licence, or a clue.

Reply to
CBHVAC

Wise or otherwise (I wouldn't do it if for any other reason than future wiring confusion) all Stormin suggested was to have two grounds instead of one ground with a extra wire dangling free.......what conceivable danger lurks with such a suggestion? Rod

Reply to
Rod & Betty Jo

CBH has been the rabid dog of alt hvac for a long time. He jumps to the end of his chain and barks at me regular like. DOWN!!!!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon