Subject Author Posted Replies

Owner of miracle home in Mexico Beach opens up
The hood standard is 130 MPH. Everyone has to build to that. I bet it is 140 next cycle. Impact window are like windshield glass. The glass can break but the structure, held by the plastic inner layer...
3
3

Homework 10 home automotive repairs starting from an oil change and ending with engine replacement
That helps. Tune up used to mean plugs, points, set the timing. That was done every 10,000 miles. You may want to look at the owners manual of just about any car for maintenance intervals.
40
40

Capacitor wire installation
I bought a capacitor that is almost the same as the old one. it has the same capacitence 5 microfahrets and 450v, however the color of the 2 wires are not the same. the old ones are white and red. the...
2
2

Dolly to move ac or just groceries
Wait till your uppers have worn off, calm way down, take a few deep breaths, rethink what you're trying to find out, re-post clearly...
2
2

Michael imagry is up.
Hurricane MICHAEL Imagery

OT Ethics of voting
yep. He has problems too.
13
13

Ping: Ed Pawlowski, Re: Baked Potato
I've tried your baked potato by temperature twice and was very pleased with the results. The first time I followed your directions precisely. The second time, after brushing with oil and before the...
2
2

OT: George Orwell on how to prepare a "proper" cup of tea
Same here. Boiling water poured through a strainer full of Lipton's Orange Pekoe & Pekoe, one cup at a time. Later, I used Milnot, now I use milk and Liptons tea bags, but seldom drink hot tea at all....
15
15

On the WVE Vehicle Electronics trunk lock 6T1076 (Made in Mexico)
On the WVE Vehicle Electronics trunk lock 6T1076 (Made in Mexico) the lock cylinder may have been set about twenty degrees counter clockwise too far from the mounting bolt to operate the switch link....

Concrete sidewalk crack repair
Any experience with concrete crack repair products? I have a concrete sidewalk that's cracked completely across. Actual crack width across the whole thing is about 1/4", but it has some area where at...
5
5

tumbling in space
I came across this paragraph from wikip's Gemini_8 article: "Emergency There was some suspicion on the ground that the Agena's attitude control system was acting up and might not have the correct...
8
8

Why are there nautical miles but no nautical kilome
Then again, you could just go to The Home Depot, buy a tape measure or yard stick, and not worry about it so much...
5
5

Attach steel sign to stucco
... Naked, singing "Hey now, I'm an All Star"
18
18

How do they manage the input, what's the purpose of the output?
How do they manage the input, what's the purpose of the output? When the only input port(s) are Micro-USB or USB-C how would they manage other than 5 volt inputs? But it says Input: (QC 2.0) 5V/2A,...
6
6

Why is this, charging and using battery pack at the same time.
Why is this, charging and using battery pack at the same time. 3 out of 4 answers say it's bad. Why? or why not? And what is "PD capable".
3
3