3-wire to 4-wire conversion for range and dryer outlets

Thank God you are back on the medicine. Welcome back to the land of the sane. (Why didn't my filter block you? Did you change your email address?)

I haven't changed anything, Wade. This isn't the first time you've lied about having killfiled me.
--
Regards,