3-Way w/Pilot

Is there a 3-way switch that has a light showing that the light (outside and can't be seen form the switch) is on. I have an outside garage light with 2 switches, one in the garage and one in the front hallway. From the hallway you can't see if the light is on or not. Either switch can be in the up or down position based on here it was turned on or off. (hence 3-way switch) Looking for some means to identify if the light actually on. Thanks BG
Here is a link to a Levitan product Terry provided a few days ago. I'm not sure how this switch will work at all three way locations, and we haven't been able to get any diagram from the manufacturer: http://www.levitonproducts.com/catalog/model_5638-2.htm

While we're on the subject, is there a single pole switch that fits a regular wall plate, etc, where the switch is lighted when the light is ON? Looking at the various home centers, they only had ones that were lit when the switch is OFF. That apparently is to avoid having to have a neutral connection, which I would have no problem supplying.

Here 'tis: http://tinyurl.com/2bz8ch
Just find a place like a REAL electrial supply house that has them...
But, why di that "Bg" guy ask the same question here again?
Either he's suffering from memory loss or he isn't smart enough to understand and follow the advice he got in response to his original post....some of which cwould get him the results he was looking for.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)

Pass and Seymour/LeGrand catalog 400 p. A2, has toggle switches lighted when 'Off' and lighted when 'On' in single pole and three-way, clear and red colored indicators, 15 and 20 amp. This should satisfy everybody. Available at some box stores, most probable best source a local distributor. HTH
Joe
Joe, Thanks very much for the info. That's what news group are about. Bg