3-way switched outlet?

I am trying to add a shop light in my garage. I would like it to be operated by a switch at the garage door (the front) and a switch at the side door (the back). It is a plug in shop light so I would like the switches to control an outlet. Is this possible and if so can someone tell me how? The power comes in by the front switch. Thanks for any help...

Buy one (well 2) at the store and look at the instructions. It's pretty simple, and it would work.

Charles said.
This is not the ordinary switch with two terminals, look for one that is labeled 3-way and it will have 3 terminals on it..
Then follow the instructions...
Steve
On 7 Jan 2004 18:54:42 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@Deus-ex-machina.com (Tim) wrote:

Seach Google or your favorite search engine
http://www.homewiringandmore.com/switchoutlet/3way/3way.html
http://www.handymanwire.com/articles/3wayswitch.html
Then ask if you have questions