3 way switch wiring

Page 2 of 2

Code cite, please?
--
Regards,

What about that armoured stuff? Yesterday I ran a 14 foot length of 3 w plus ground up through from basement to attic through a closet where it is exposed on the surface. Somewhat more expensive than unarmoured (maybe around $1.50 foot) but avoids use of conduit pipe etc.

I know someone has suggested wiremold. I have used some plastic wiremold that just snaps together. I never had to buy any of it, but I don't think it could cost much.
I dont' see where it would be against code to just cut enough to go the length of the ceiling. You shouldn't even have to use any fittings.