3 track sliding closet doors

I currently have a very long bedroom closet with two sets of bi-fold doors and a center median of about the witdh of a 2x4. I would like to knock out the center and fill the entire 100 inch space with 3 three foot sliding doors. I would probably be OK with mirror or wood, however I want to be able to slide all three doors to one side so 2/3's of the closet is open. I would need a three-track system to accomadate this and have not been able to find one. Also, standard wood closet doors are 1 3/8 inches thick and three stacked like that might be to thick.
Has anyone run into this and what would your suggstions be.
Thanks for and advice!!
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Not specifically, but a quick look at K & V found a set of hardware for glass that are listed as adaptable for triple door usage. I would presume at least some other manufacturers do as well. For other doors, doubt it owing to the depth issue (see below).
As you say, using a standard door will result in a depth of greater than a standard 4" wall so that isn't going to work well without more modifications than the tracks alone. If it were me, I'd probably build a set of doors by applying moulding to a plywood door blank to get the thinner profile and modify existing tracks to fit by sawing them down or using multiple single tracks if were really adamant about the project. (In actuality, I suspect I'd live w/ the existing situation, though...sounds like more trouble than I'd care to undertake for the gain. :) ).
Try this site for door hardware: http://jhus.com /

what you are looking for at this site. http://www.johnsonhardware.com/1166.htm
They are not inexpensive, but the track and rollers are of excellent quality.
I reused the original bi-fold doors which were not quite wide enough for the total opening. By disassembling the door panels at the hinges and inserting a spacer the length of each pair of doors, I was able to have the three doors completely cover the opening.
This looks like the exact type of track system I am looking for. Thank you for the link!
John Grabowski wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

That "system" is simply using duplicate tracks. You can do the same thing with any sliding door track.
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Buy two sets of double track.