3 panes windows

I just had them installed and to be honest its hard to see 3 panels. Is there a way to verify this? I hate to think that the contractor may of put something over me and gave me the double pan.
Do you have 2 glass spacers, wait till dark and look at an angle at lights outside, it will be evident eventualy with trying, 3 images.

are there markings etched into the corner of the window, some do.

Yes, take a lighter and light it in front of the window....count the number of flames you see and that is how many panes you have. (saw a window guy do this and was pretty impressed)
Jim
Jimi wrote:

Thanks Jim, it worked and I was also impressed. Yes, I saw 3 flames.:)