3 device mud ring for a 5 gang box

Does this exist?
I searched and couldn't find one.
My electrician needs to run six pipes into a box but there are only three devices. So I figured I can get a 5 gang box but is it possible to get a mud ring for only three devices?
Thanks,
MC

MC-
Checkout this site
http://www.wescodirect.com/direct/Search/SearchResults.aspx?category=C30-10-90-30
the 3 gang mud rings appear to fit a box that is somewhat larger & should be able to accomodate 6 conduits
cheers Bob

Thanks bob I found 5 gang mud ring for 4 devices but I can't find 5 gang mud ring for 3 devices, I am not even sure it existed.
MC
On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:54:50 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Rough in using separate boxes.
That sounds like a cluster flux.