3" Antique Brushed Nickel Lamp Post

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my note.
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where to buy or how to make a 3" Antique Brushed Nickel Lamp Post? I have found an exterior lamp that I think would go well with our home, however, the company that makes the lamp (Sea Gull LIghting) does not list a Brushed Nickel POst - only black or white.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks,
Mike
3" isn't very tall for a lamp post - are you a weeble?
If I may suggest - Learn how to use google. www.google.com to do searches. I came up with a lot of options.
Also, a brushed stainless steel may also match your lamp.