3.2 cu. ft. Super Capacity Plus Top-Load Washer

3.2 cu. ft. Super Capacity Plus Top-Load Washer. Water leaks while it is not running. I checked the back and the external water lines are all secure. I then opened up the front, dried everything off, and then let it run for a full cycle. I could not find any leaks. So I let it sit. Then in the morning the tile at the base was wet again. I took off the front and it was wet ontop of the pump. This is not a flooding leak, but it is enough to be concered about.

------------------------------------- |\\_/| | @ @ Woof! | < > _ | _/\\------____ ((| |)) | `--&#39; | ____|_ ___| |___.&#39; /_/_____/____/_______|

Reply to
Jayson

I would guess there is a seal where the motor shaft enters the bottom of the tub. Since there is always a little water in the bottom of top loaders even a very slow drip will eventually show up.

Reply to
jamesgangnc

Super capacity - BUT WHAT BRAND??

Reply to
hrhofmann

Who cares. It's a top loader that means the transmission sits at the bottom of the drum.

Reply to
jamesgangnc