3.2 cu. ft. Super Capacity Plus Top-Load Washer

3.2 cu. ft. Super Capacity Plus Top-Load Washer. Water leaks while it is not running. I checked the back and the external water lines are all secure. I then opened up the front, dried everything off, and then let it run for a full cycle. I could not find any leaks. So I let it sit. Then in the morning the tile at the base was wet again. I took off the front and it was wet ontop of the pump. This is not a flooding leak, but it is enough to be concered about.
------------------------------------- |\\_/| | @ @ Woof! | < > _ | _/\\------____ ((| |)) | `--' | ____|_ ___| |___.' /_/_____/____/_______|
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 14, 2:55 am, whitewaterkayaker2005_at_yahoo_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (Jayson) wrote:

I would guess there is a seal where the motor shaft enters the bottom of the tub. Since there is always a little water in the bottom of top loaders even a very slow drip will eventually show up.
Add pictures here
✖

Super capacity - BUT WHAT BRAND??
Add pictures here
✖

Who cares. It's a top loader that means the transmission sits at the bottom of the drum.
Add pictures here
✖