2nd floor creaks and bounces

Hello, We have a 2-floor house in GA that is about 10 years old. Lately, we are noticing a lot of creaks when walking in the second floor and also the floor is a bit bouncy.
Is this dangerous ?
We are telling family to not run upstairs. Not sure if this is safe to do or not.
Do builders fix these things and/or is there anything we can do?
THANKS
ap wrote:

Since it's been winter, maybe it's because everyone gained a few pounds.
If nothing else, paint the steps silver.
Hope this helps.

Just don't hit your head.