Subject Author Posted Replies

Do you know of any good iOS or Android freeware apps that perform home alignment measurements & conversions?
I think he is looking for an electronic app to align his penis with the target. Probably a blind man.
27
27

OT - Geography game
Something to get our minds off politics and see the rest of the world: Puts you on Google Earth street level any where in the world and you try to guess where you are.
8
8

OT. WWI Ending
The editorial here has a link to the sound of WWI ending. The Allies used sound ranging for aiming their artillery. There's the sound of the guns, silence, then birds singing.
5
5

Median house price in California is 2X national average
Article in the Washington Free Beacon mentions California's median housing price. "It is sometimes impossible to find a home in California. The state is ranked 49th in the nation in per capita housing...

Purpose of shower switch
I smell JWS has nym shifted again.
159
159

Veteran's Tariff Busters Sale @ Harbor Freight
Ignore all the anti-tariff noise from DramaQueen_4,  head on down to Harbor Freight and save some money. Harbor Freight buys their top quality tools from the same factories that supply our...
1
1

joining PVC pipes
I'm going to use regular couplings. I can move the pipe a little, one inch maybe. When doing dry fit, I found that the pipe never reached the center of the coupling. Not sure how far the pipe will go...
7
7

Milk for your coffee
  Max* and I use 2% in our morning coffee . Usually manage to finish a gallon before it goes sour . *Doggus Maximus The Handsome Hairball - a 75 lb Mountain Cur . He likes beer too ... but won't...
6
6

impurities in my tank
What is ECOxxxx ECOPlus We fortify every gallon of heating oil we deliver with ECOPlus, an additive that dissolves impurities that occur naturally inside your tank. If allowed to accumulate, these...
3
3