28apr12 8-10PM (TONIGHT!) WEBSTER TARPLEY (9/11-WTC "WHO DONE IT"): via BOOKTV (ie C-SPAN2)

Sorry for the off-topic post, but to some of you, this will be important.
28apr12 8-10PM (TONIGHT!) WEBSTER TARPLEY (9/11-WTC "WHO DONE IT"): via BOOKTV (ie C-SPAN2)
DEBATE between "official 9/11 story is correct" and "official 9/11 story is FALSE, FALSE, FALSE"
First, What's "BOOKTV"? Each weekend C-SPAN2 (the Senate channel) devotes 48 hours, from 8am Saturday to 8am Monday, 100% to (new) books.
Average time per book is one hour: first half, the author speaks and reads; second half, answer audience questions.
Will it be any good? For this, I check out the Amazon-page on the book, and click "reader-reviews", to get them all (sorted, if you want).
Sat night (ie TONIGHT) at 8pm (IN THREE HOURS), they're having WEBSTER TARPLEY (plus some other guy):
Debate on "9/11, False Flags, and Black Ops" with Jonathan Kay and Webster Tarpley (1 hour 40 minutes)
[ http://www.booktv.org/Schedule.aspx (for a booktv "blurb" on a book, simply click on it) http://www.booktv.org/Schedule.aspx (click on the Sunday 8pm Tarpley book for a "blurb" on it) ]
Will it be any good? For this, I check out the Amazon reader-reviews. Here's Tarpley's book:
Or go straight to its 79 REVIEWS (average: 4.5 stars, an extremely high rating):
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
(On a NYC radio station, I've heard *lots* of talks by and interviews of Webster Tarpley. This guy is GOOD -- he knows his stuff.)
(AT LEAST RECORD AND SAVE IT! (99% chance c-span it won't repeat it))
------ Now, here's C-SPAN2's own blurb on the Tarpley 8pm debate. Click on it:
[from: http://www.booktv.org/Program/13384/Debate+on+911+False+Flags+and+Black+Ops+with+Jonathan+Kay+and+Webster+Tarpley.aspx ]
The book he's just written (the fifth edition of) is:
"9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA" (Paperback - Nov 11, 2011), 5th Edition Buy new:$19.95 $17.05 15 new from $12.84 4 used from $13.10 (4.5 stars from 79 reviewers) <<===== if interested, CLICK HERE, see what they say.
Buy the author's book from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Indiebound ---------------------------------^^^^^^ <<<======= Click HERE (wait, then click again)
Then, once on the book's actual page, click "READER REVIEWS".
Go straight to Tarpley's book:
or straight to its 79 REVIEWS (average: 4.5 stars, an extremely high rating):
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Everyone in power (including Obama) seems to have been working overtime, behind the scenes, to suppress or at least discourage *any* discussion of who or what was "really" behind that terrible day.
And so you hardly hear 9/11 questioned any more.
Thus, left or right, THIS SHOW is one of your few opportunity to learn, to see both sides.
NOTE: Given how the government, meeting NO opposition from any of us, seems to be taking over, I doubt if you'll get another chance to see something like this, at least via the "mainstream" media.
(They hate our freedoms? Well, I guess they've won.)
SO, AT LEAST RECORD AND SAVE IT! (99% chance c-span it won't repeat it)
ENJOY!
David