Subject Author Posted Replies

My GUN is my Best Friend
My GUN is my Best Friend. If you dont like guns, look down the barrel of my gun, and I'll change your mind with one quick pull of the trigger.
3
3

OT: Shingles Vaccine
Hi All, I have suspected that the shingles vaccine caused singles for a while now based on my customers that got the vaccine and also got shingles. Those that did not get the vaccine mysteriously did...
164
164

Using my new grill
I mentioned my new grill was delivered. Today we got is assembled and hooked to the gas line. Burned off the oils and made dinner. The potatoes were really good. This morning I made a few slices of...
13
13

My new grill came today.
When I first moved into this house 9 1/2 years ago, I bought a grill from Lowe's with a sear burner. The grill was total junk, but it had a sear burner which was really nice. Fortunately the grill...
23
23

OT El Chapo guilty
... when sentenced he will get his new cell 250 feet below the surface of the mountain. A real cozy cell. ADX MAX - USP Florence, CO. <> File:ADX.CELL.DESIGN.svg - Wikipedia File:ADX.CELL.DESIGN.svg -...
6
6

OT My Gosh
<>Kill the space in between... Hell Yeah Music video by Carly Pearce performing Closer To You. © 2019 Big Machine Label Group, LLC http://vevo.ly/DRQBK4 Music video by Carly Pearce performing Closer...

Three pin refrigerator thermostats?
Can anyone explain the internal circuit of a 3-pin refrigerator thermostat such as a WDF-18 ? Thanks. Free shipping on millions of items. Get the best of Shopping and Entertainment with Prime. Enjoy...
6
6

Best kitchen floor surfaces?
My house has some sort of modern tongue-in-groove plank-style wooden floor throughout the entryways, breakfast area, and kitchen, installed over the plywood sub-floor. I like the fact that wood is a...
24
24

In general, what temperature do you keep your house living areas at during the winter?
> living areas at during the active times of the day when people are up and > about?
27
27

Insulating UNOCCUPIED Attics in Residences
I have always gone by the philosophy that the overhead(roof) rafters should not be batted unless the attic will be fully sheet-rocked, climate-controlled and lived in, and only the attic...
7
7

Relative Humidity in the attic???
I have a temp/humidity sensor in the attic. The attic and outside temperatures vary, but the DEW POINT should be the same. Often, they are. But it's been wet this month and they don't always track. At...
6
6

Handrail in stairs with knee wall. Do I need the open side closed?
I would like to know if installing a handrail on the closed side of the stairs and nothing on the knee wall is enough to pass a home inspection. Or do I need to close the open side. Leave all safety...
3
3