Subject Author Posted Replies

Fireplace in a shed?!
I came across a shed today, 8x6m, brick built, with a slate roof, and a chimney! Not a boiler or wood burning stove type thing, but a traditional brick chimney. Any idea as to why someone would do...
56
56

Recommendations digital bathroom scale
Looking for recommendations for a digital bathroom scale. Thanks
73
73

Bugs me
In today's paper: live in a bug quarantine area and am supposed to keep a signed checklist of all the items I may move that they have been inspected for these bugs or their eggs.
9
9

Deteriorated Rubber Grips on Sonicare Toothbrush Handle
The rubber grip cushioning on my wife's Sonicare HX6730 toothbrush handle has softened, gotten sticky and started to chunk off. The Sonicare lives on its charging stand located on the edge of her...
7
7

Addicted parrots
bad there aren't some animals that will attack pot plants. :-) Poppy farmers in India are saying their crops are being damaged by parrots that have become addicted to the opium in their plants. Poppy...

mixing light bulbs
You fail to mention whether this is an incandescent or fluorescent fixture.
174
174

Sonicare Toothbrush Handle Deteriorating
The rubberized grip panels on the handle of my wife's Sonicare HX6730 toothbrush have softened, become sticky and are peeling off in chunks. I suspect this is a result of several years' exposure to...

Re: Oven door hinges locked in transit position. Won't unlock.
Thank you so much!!!!!!! This worked!!!!!!

Red Skelton
For those of you old enough to remember Red Skelton, I think you will enjoy this. For those of you not old enough you will see what you missed. Either way, his humor was always clean and he was a...
4
4

BUY HIGH QUALITY #COUNTERFEIT MONEY WhatsApp +1(909)334 2306 AND PASSPORT,ID,DL AND VISA
BUY HIGH QUALITY #COUNTERFEIT MONEY WhatsApp +1(909)334 2306 AND PASSPORT,ID,DL AND VISA EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS,ID CARDS,GREEN CARDS AND DRIVERS S.S.D CHEMICALS....

BUY HIGH QUALITY #COUNTERFEIT MONEY WhatsApp +1(909)334 2306 AND PASSPORT,ID,DL AND VISA
BUY HIGH QUALITY #COUNTERFEIT MONEY WhatsApp +1(909)334 2306 AND PASSPORT,ID,DL AND VISA EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS,ID CARDS,GREEN CARDS AND DRIVERS S.S.D CHEMICALS....

Maybe OT Car dealer commercials
I think there should be a law prohibiting car dealerships having their own people appear in commercials. Have they no pride? Sensibility? The ones that really look dumb is where the salespeople or...
10
10