28" Stove Bulb Unavailable

Hi All: What is it with Home Depot. I go there to get a stupid 28' Flourecent bulb for my stove and they have nothing! What kind of hastle am I going to go thru to get the bulb?

Reply to
Finite Guy

How about this one? Paul

PJ

no hassle if you have a "Lighting Store" in your area... a store that sells just light bulbs... the kind that most warehouses and big business get their bulbs from... some customers even have the employees come out and install them for the business.... they should also sell retail to consumers.... call around in the yellow pages... i needed a 220 voltr bulb for a project that i was building,, nothing in the 220 volt range could be found in the hardware stores.. but the light place had everything.....

Reply to
jim

bulb for my stove and they have nothing! >>

____Reply Separator_____ I don't blame them How many calls do they get for a 28 feet long fluorescent bulb?

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

I would suggest you go to a stove that specializes in selling "appliance parts" as that's what you're trying to fix. One good on-line one can be seen at the following link:

If you need anything more involved than a light bulb, you'll need more information about the appliance. You can read what information is usually required to purchase appliance parts in the 'Repair Parts' section of my site linked below.

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to
Dan O.

Imagine getting that sucker home in one piece? Into the house?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

28' = 28 feet 28" = 28 inches
Reply to
Baroness Benachi

This is turtle.

You say you have the 28 foot light bulbs to fit my stove. i was thinking about getting bigger lite for my stove and 28 foot would be just fine.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

BTW. I found another one at that same supplier but from a different appliance manufacturer which is considerably cheaper. See the following link:

JFYI

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~