Subject Author Posted Replies

Brake fluid in power steering?
My 2002 Renault Scenic has on the power steering cap "use DOT 4 brake fluid" so I did, then realised it was not the brake reservoir! Should I be concerned? It was just a small topup. Does it have the...
289
289

Can not beat their prices
I hate to say this but.... I have been ordering quite a bit of items from China. I do not mind waiting 2-3 weeks to get it because I can often get it for 1/3 the price of a u.s. seller. Which makes...
30
30

Car radio that will mix sound inputs and play them at the same time?
Is there a car radio that will mix sound inputs and play them at the same time? AFAICT, both the Mazda 2 that I had and the current Honda Jazz/Fit and maybe any other car I've driven lately only...
9
9

Crack in outer brickwork
We have a crack running down the back of our property and it runs from the bottom right of the window to the top right of the patio doors, it has cracked one brick right down the middle. The crack was...
5
5

Two simple questions that came up when mounting tires at home
So many decisions! See, this is why I take my car to Wally's Service Station and have Goober do my tires.  It's just easier.
20
20

Do floating shelves actually work?
To support the shelf properly, you should build support all the way down to the buildings footings.
71
71

Reduce dust
I am looking for tips on reducing dust. I already do these. 1. change ac filters often 2. Use a fan powered ionic air cleaner 3. mop and vacuum frequently Andy
8
8

Health and softy gone mad!
In article says... Are you sure that was regular salt or some other chemical for melting ice ? It could be calcium chloride.
276
276

Schlage F605-238 keyed door knob set
The lock cylinder spring cover of the Schlage F605-238 keyed door knob set may not have been attached securely and may come off, causing the lock to fail.
2
2