27 cents a mile

Liberals don't need to prove qualifications. They believe they are right, and pure at heart. Like Rush Limbaugh says, they judge themselves on intent, not on results. If Obama intended to create five million new jobs, that's all that counts. In their minds.

.

and what are your qualifications for all this brilliance you shower upon us? ;)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Well we've all seen where republicans have left America. Greed and corruption. Warmongering, terrorism nepotism, insider trading,etc. etc. What more proof do you need?

Are you saying MR did not intend to send all those American jobs abroad? It was an accident?

Reply to
harry

That about sums it up. The price of fuel will continue to rise as these third world countries become wealthier and want more automobiles etc. Demand outstripping supply. The wealthy in America become wealthier. They don't give a shit about Americans,only money. You need a proper revolution there.

Reply to
harry

Ed Pawlowski wrote the following on 10/9/2012 6:03 AM (ET):

I still want a manual tranny. I want to be the one who decides when to shift gears, besides, I don't want my left leg to become atrophied from lack of use. :-)

Reply to
willshak

Hello you all tendency in our country to believe in to parties what ever

Crap they tell you to believe "Ladies and Gents that is our mistake"

Regardless of party affiliation we the people should for our self.

All members of Legislation are looking for them self, perhaps

Not for immediate benefit because that would be too visible to

Us and they supporters' so? We must examine facts down the line

5-10 years, where they investments is going or coming from and

You may find that all suddenly have thousands in stocks with

companies Unknown to you or me. Too many people in our country

are full's and blind don't be one! Make judgment on own your on

and not what party tell you be your own boss and not party pull you by your nose!!!

Well we've all seen where republicans have left America. Greed and corruption. Warmongering, terrorism nepotism, insider trading,etc. etc. What more proof do you need?

Are you saying MR did not intend to send all those American jobs abroad? It was an accident?

Reply to
Grumpy

wrote: > As with every business, the only options include driving less, or rasing > prices. > 9mpg???!! Get a properly designed truck instead of American shit, Or even a diesel engined one. That's the sort of mileage you get from a truck that carries 16 tons in Europe.

I rarely carry heavy loads.

I really didn't expect you to have any more economic sense than that.

Or those with a knee problems.

Irrelevant. I wouldn't drive any of your shitboxes.

Irrelevant.

You're an idiot and *everyone* here knows it.

Reply to
krw

I had manual minivans, an '85 and a '90. I've had autos since, mostly because of my knee (and wife).

Reply to
krw

Economically illiterate lefties believe that.

Reply to
krw

I still like the 5 speed in my Prelude but I can understand why a guy sitting in bumper to bumper traffic for an hour or two a day would want an automatic.

Reply to
gfretwell

There doesn't seem to actually be much that is "true" there.

Reply to
gfretwell

You could try a bit of walking, or maybe a peddle bike. :-)

Reply to
harry

rote:

ss, or rasing > prices. > 9mpg???!! Get a properly designed truck instead o= f American shit, Or even a diesel engined one. That's the sort of mileage y= ou get from a truck that carries 16 tons in Europe.

4, but I rarely carry heavy loads.

Then be prepared to walk redneck.

Reply to
harry

Absolutely. Let's "level the playing field" by eliminating all subsidies for so-called "green energy." Heck, just yesterday a firm that got $150 million grant to develop batteries furloughed all its workers.

Japan learned two decades ago that when the government begins picking winners and losers, the only pick losers.

Reply to
HeyBub

at the height of the gulf oil spill few would of wanted drilling in their area. dont forget the coastal areas are major tourism draws, tourism crashed during the spill......

the value of tourism is way more than some wells

obama gets blamed for way too much......

and romney made his bucks exporting jobs overseas, is that the kinda president we need??

Reply to
bob haller

I quite remember Obama ordering away the skimmer ships.

.

at the height of the gulf oil spill few would of wanted drilling in their area. dont forget the coastal areas are major tourism draws, tourism crashed during the spill......

the value of tourism is way more than some wells

obama gets blamed for way too much......

and romney made his bucks exporting jobs overseas, is that the kinda president we need??

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

What's a "peddle bike" ?

Reply to
Atila Iskander

Ah! Now we know the *real* reason you started this rather lame thread. It's your standard "Mormie hates Obama" OT troll. Try to remember where you are - I know it's hard - you are in a usenet home repair group, not Mormie's personal mailing list and propaganda platform.

It's hard to generate any sympathy for your *alleged* inability to afford to drive out for parts when we see you, day after day, spending so much time clogging up AHR with political BS and Mormon propaganda. What the heck is a "$5.00 gasoline President" anyway? (-:

Your internet addiction doesn't fit with the image of a hard-working self-starting businessman. It makes it hard for us to believe that the price of gas, which you believe is somehow magically controlled by US Presidents, is the *only* thing holding you back. Most of us who have been managers would quickly fire someone who wasted as much time on the net as you do. They know that time should be spent doing something to help the business earn money.

Mormie, develop a business plan, take a course in business management or marketing at your community college. Decide what you do best and specialize. Walk door to door leaving flyers advertising your services. The SBA has dozens of helpful programs that are free. There are dozens of experienced businessmen and women here that would gladly suggest ideas that would help you try to increase your revenue.

Don't fail to help yourself so obviously by misusing your precious time and blame others for that failure. That sounds like what you would call "liberal" behavior. (-: Failing to take personal responsibility for how you manage your time. The time you spend here proselytizing for the LDS, Mitt, etc. isn't going to help grow your business. Get cracking.

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

It's eeko friendly, and predates the otto car.

Doesn't cost 27 cents a mile, either.

(One of my favorites, was the product that "needs no electricity; runs on batteries".)

.

What's a "peddle bike" ?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
Atila Iskander

Ah be fair. He rarely mentions his funny cult.

Reply to
harry