27 cents a mile

Page 3 of 5

You must remember that to the anti-O people _everything_ is his fault. Even that recent snowstorm was caused by him personally. I am also no fan of his but this constant O O O! Is asinine.
Harry K
Add pictures here
✖

Republicans aren't smart. They really believe all this stuff.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 2:30:55 AM UTC-4, harry wrote:
and what are your qualifications for all this brilliance you shower upon us? ;)
Add pictures here
✖
Liberals don't need to prove qualifications. They believe they are right, and pure at heart. Like Rush Limbaugh says, they judge themselves on intent, not on results. If Obama intended to create five million new jobs, that's all that counts. In their minds.
On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 2:30:55 AM UTC-4, harry wrote:

and what are your qualifications for all this brilliance you shower upon us? ;)
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 9, 12:54 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

Well we've all seen where republicans have left America. Greed and corruption. Warmongering, terrorism nepotism, insider trading,etc. etc. What more proof do you need?
Are you saying MR did not intend to send all those American jobs abroad? It was an accident?
Add pictures here
✖
Hello you all tendency in our country to believe in to parties what ever
Crap they tell you to believe "Ladies and Gents that is our mistake"
Regardless of party affiliation we the people should for our self.
All members of Legislation are looking for them self, perhaps
Not for immediate benefit because that would be too visible to
Us and they supporters' so? We must examine facts down the line
5-10 years, where they investments is going or coming from and
You may find that all suddenly have thousands in stocks with
companies Unknown to you or me. Too many people in our country
are full's and blind don't be one! Make judgment on own your on
and not what party tell you be your own boss and not party pull you by your nose!!!
wrote:

Well we've all seen where republicans have left America. Greed and corruption. Warmongering, terrorism nepotism, insider trading,etc. etc. What more proof do you need?
Are you saying MR did not intend to send all those American jobs abroad? It was an accident?
Add pictures here
✖
I think you mean the Anti-Bush people. Conservatives are generally correct, when they identify problems.
You must remember that to the anti-O people _everything_ is his fault. Even that recent snowstorm was caused by him personally. I am also no fan of his but this constant O O O! Is asinine.
Harry K
Add pictures here
✖

He's right. Then you might be incentivised to get rid of such stupid vehicles.
Add pictures here
✖

Republicans are of low intelligence and like to amend history I have noticed. Republicans, especially the banksters, buggered up America. There is no magic wand. It will take years to fix things.
I see your dopey politicians have finally realised that the Chinese are waging economic warfare on America.
The next thing they have to do is prevent jobs being exported. But hey, that's what Romney is expert at. But dopey republicans will still vote for him. Even when it's their jobs he exported. Just shows they have a low intelligence quotient.
Add pictures here
✖

Ah! Now we know the *real* reason you started this rather lame thread. It's your standard "Mormie hates Obama" OT troll. Try to remember where you are - I know it's hard - you are in a usenet home repair group, not Mormie's personal mailing list and propaganda platform.
It's hard to generate any sympathy for your *alleged* inability to afford to drive out for parts when we see you, day after day, spending so much time clogging up AHR with political BS and Mormon propaganda. What the heck is a "$5.00 gasoline President" anyway? (-:
Your internet addiction doesn't fit with the image of a hard-working self-starting businessman. It makes it hard for us to believe that the price of gas, which you believe is somehow magically controlled by US Presidents, is the *only* thing holding you back. Most of us who have been managers would quickly fire someone who wasted as much time on the net as you do. They know that time should be spent doing something to help the business earn money.
Mormie, develop a business plan, take a course in business management or marketing at your community college. Decide what you do best and specialize. Walk door to door leaving flyers advertising your services. The SBA has dozens of helpful programs that are free. There are dozens of experienced businessmen and women here that would gladly suggest ideas that would help you try to increase your revenue.
Don't fail to help yourself so obviously by misusing your precious time and blame others for that failure. That sounds like what you would call "liberal" behavior. (-: Failing to take personal responsibility for how you manage your time. The time you spend here proselytizing for the LDS, Mitt, etc. isn't going to help grow your business. Get cracking.
-- Bobby G.
Add pictures here
✖

Ah be fair. He rarely mentions his funny cult.
Add pictures here
✖

wrote: > As with every business, the only options include driving less, or rasing > prices. > 9mpg???!! Get a properly designed truck instead of American shit, Or even a diesel engined one. That's the sort of mileage you get from a truck that carries 16 tons in Europe.

My 2001 Ranger with a V-6 (4l) and automatic w/4WD gets around 15 on a good day, in the summer (maybe 12 in a Vermont Winter - another reason to leave NE). It's an exceedingly rare even that I carry a heavy load far enough to get a handle on the gas mileage. I've pulled a U-Haul several times but that's not really the same thing.
Add pictures here
✖

om> wrote: > As with every business, the only options include driving less, or rasing > prices. > 9mpg???!! Get a properly designed truck instead of American shit, Or even a diesel engined one. That's the sort of mileage you get from a truck that carries 16 tons in Europe.

Sounds more like a good reason to get rid of your Ranger. Only Nancy boys drive automatics. There are European cars do 70 mpg Limos do 40mpg these days. You're living in the past in America.
Add pictures here
✖

wrote: > As with every business, the only options include driving less, or rasing > prices. > 9mpg???!! Get a properly designed truck instead of American shit, Or even a diesel engined one. That's the sort of mileage you get from a truck that carries 16 tons in Europe.

I really didn't expect you to have any more economic sense than that.

Or those with a knee problems.

Irrelevant. I wouldn't drive any of your shitboxes.

Irrelevant.
You're an idiot and *everyone* here knows it.
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 10, 12:05 am, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

l.com> wrote: > As with every business, the only options include driving less, or rasing > prices. > 9mpg???!! Get a properly designed truck instead of American shit, Or even a diesel engined one. That's the sort of mileage you get from a truck that carries 16 tons in Europe.

Then be prepared to walk redneck.
Add pictures here
✖

wrote: > As with every business, the only options include driving less, or rasing > prices. > 9mpg???!! Get a properly designed truck instead of American shit, Or even a diesel engined one. That's the sort of mileage you get from a truck that carries 16 tons in Europe.

harry, you're even dumber than the ordinary leftist. Amazing.
Add pictures here
✖
harry wrote the following on 10/8/2012 9:19 AM (ET):

Who said 9 mph? The op said 18 mpg. I get between 17 and 19 mpg on my 97 Nissan 4x4 pickup with a 2.4 liter 4 cyl and 5 speed tranny. Most of my driving is either going up a grade or back down. In Delaware, I'd probably get 30 mpg. :-)

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 10/8/2012 11:07 AM, willshak wrote:

Pat in message ID: NYudnfRv7qqKqO_NnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.mcminnvilleaccesscompany
said he gets 9 mph
Add pictures here
✖

Must take him a long time to get anywhere.
Add pictures here
✖

No, said he "My truck gets 9 mpg."
I think he was saying " Don't feel so bad, my cost per mile is twice what yours is for the same price per gallon."
Add pictures here
✖