Subject Author Posted Replies

aeroator threads for 1979 bathroom faucet
[snip] Such an adapter was in the "waterbed fill and drain kit" I had in the eighties. Amazon has one at <>The adapter is the little white thing next to the blue things.
5
5

OT MINI Ilhan Omar
Funny: >

Re: Replacing glass in crank type windows (mobile home)
How do u remove one window panel to put portable air conditioner in
2
2

OT: Costco dual fuel generator $150 off
We were talking about generators here recently. Costco mailer has a $150 off coupon for a Firman Dual Fuel Generator, gas/propane. 7500 watts gas 6750 propane Electric start, 8 gal tank. Like all...
5
5

humming CFL
I've been listening to a weak FM radio station, on a radio, and 2 feet away was a desk lamp. It used a CFL and I noticed static or some kind of interference in the reception. It could be lessened by...
24
24

OT Nissan Xterra code knock sensor
2004 X, one foot on the gas, one on the brake. Stalls under load, runs fine at speed. Took to mech who says the code came up to replace the knock sensor. Replacing that is major. I think I have a bad...
35
35

Is there a such thing as dead silence headphones?
Hi All, Is there a such thing as passive or electronic dead silence headphones? Not music headphone. I want dead silence. No talking, no TV's, no air cleaners, etc.. I search for noise cancelling...
21
21

Ac Kenmore window
Maybe you could download the owners manual?
8
8

No more lying
OT UPS has changed the format of its user acknowledgement: "I confirm that I've been given enough time to read and understand the UPS Technology Agreement, which contains important terms about my use...
3
3

Plumber's warranty
I asked the plumber how long his warranty would last. He said he guaranteed it would not leak until he got out of my driveway. This is funny but on topic as I had a new whole house filter installed in...
2
2

Concrete block wall with drain?
If the wall is otherwise OK, why would you do all that instead of renting a concrete saw and cutting off the end of the patio where it meets the wall? It's one cut with the saw, no? And HD and similar...
11
11