Subject Author Posted Replies

Storm door won't close
My glass storm door won't close if the inner door is closed. It works fine if the inner door is open, so apparently the trapped air pocket is the source of the problem. Adjusting the pneumatic closers...
8
8

OT. Consumer Reports ratings of phone services
In order: Consumer Cellular, rating 89. Project Fi (Google), rating 88. Ting, rating 88. Republic Wireless, rating 86. Cricket, rating 84. Page Plus, rating 84. Boost Mobile, rating 82. Cellcom,...
17
17

Old-style Drano crystals -- have they disappeared down the drain? (2023 Update)
What happened to the "old-style" Drano "crystals"? Used up my last trusty can of this stuff, but it seems to have disappeared from stores and from online. Has it been withdrawn from the market as a...
24
24

What kind of snake?
Yesterday while cleaning out the mulch pile I found a bunch --about 12-- small snakes. They were about 10-12 in. long and very pale;almost tranaparent. They could wiggle real fast and I think non...
2
2

Midea Mini-Refrigerator Thermostat access
It obviously was not put together the way he wants to take it apart. I suggest googling for parts for it, find a parts diagram that shows how it's all held together. There might be a YouTube video on...
5
5

OT: Cable Modem Question
Or perhaps everybody is being straight up and it was in a box thought to be empty and tossed out or similar mislaid... --
31
31

OT: My favorite fish picture this year
Hi All, I got to spend 40 minutes fishing last Thursday. I got a gorgeous picture I can't stand not to share. Click, Release. Life is good! -T Image KIMG0042 hosted in ImgBB Image KIMG0042 hosted in...
5
5

llion tied to launch rally
President Trump’s re-election effort raised $24.8 million in under 24 hours, the Republican National Committee said Wednesday morning, announcing new numbers tied to the president’s kickoff rally...

You can trust "The Cloud"
Good luck with that when the perp is in Russia or Uganda.
104
104

OT ANTIFA takes noses to a helmet fight
Marlboro man keeps his cigarette. <>
3
3

light bulbs voltage, wattage and heat
But there is also some small loss in the power supply to create the 12 volts. That would depend on your skills and local code. Low voltage wiring is covered in the NEC. If you don't know what you're...
10
10