Subject Author Posted Replies

Li Batt Mower
Used to have Black & Decker corded mower, just one switch. Ryobi 404018 has three. Why does the blade stop while the "self-propel" still works? Then almost randomly tsart cutting again? Is there a way...
17
17

Expensive Digs
The article says it's an expensive house but it comes with 50 acres of dirt. <> Copper Beech Farm in Greenwich is also one of the priciest properties to close in the U.S. Copper Beech Farm in...
12
12

40" (manual) push mower?
Gone from 1/8 acre lawn to 1/3. Push mower doesn't cut it but Electric seems lazy to me wondering how I could get a WIDER manual (no-powered) mower plus all the hassles with power mowers, gas/batt...
11
11

OT. Farm Fire
A farmer lost maybe two million dollars worth of equipment in a fire recently. An insurance company investigator is blaming a bad battery cable on a tractor causing a spark that ignited fuel. <>

Increase TOilet GPF
SOmething about moving the ball higher? Any comments, methods for non-ball toilets?
18
18

Best electronic contact CLEaner
I've heard that CAIG Deoxit D55-6 spray contact cleaner is the best. I have a can, but I can't find it. I can find a small can of LPS Instant Contact Cleaner. Is that as good? Almost as good? (They...
7
7

Where is the blind spot & how do you check it when crossing a bike lane?
A teen failed her driving test and the instructor wrote that she failed to check her blind spot when making a right turn at an intersection with a green light when the car crossed the bike lane to the...
52
52

Vinyl mini blinds for door
How hard can this be? Looking for vinyl 1 inch slat 25 x 68 inch. BLACK. I have aluminum, can get aluminum. Can get vinyl white but no luck finding black. Shop for me. Unreal.
16
16

Water Heaters
I see the Biden administration busy bodies want to set stricter standards for water heater efficiency. Some commentary from Consumer Reports. Updated January 2023. <>
97
97

chain saw chaines
I have several chain saw chains made by Oregon. Some say made in Canada, some assembled in China with US parts, and some made in US. Really hard to tell if any one might be better than the other or...
9
9

Tire gauge no longer holds reading. SOLVED
My fancy round tire gauge**, with big rubber bumper, that I paid a full $17 for on Amazon only 2 years ago, only used 5 or 10 times, stopped holding its reading. Darn. But googling found a 3 minute...
6
6

OT. Vehicle Anti Theft
<> It's a tire cover on the back of what might be a jeep. The tire cover shows the shift pattern of a manual transmission....
10
10

more GAS Car fires than electric cars
"Before we move on, though, let's note that there are far more gas car fires than EV fires per vehicle on the road, which is logical." Tesla Fire In Raleigh Raises Questions About Something ......
46
46

Home Depot delivers?
I try to order something online and they keep telling me pickup
3
3

multi fuel pizza oven
My wife got from a garage sale a multi fuel pizza oven. Ooni Karu 12 SKU UU-POA100 (still in the original box). It's unused. Apparently it can use more than one fuel. Presumably wood (or maybe...
2
2