Subject Author Posted Replies

Randy Rainbow sings. Don't miss it.
Randy Rainbow sings. ?v=nGP0cuilgWE?v=NLaYDmJYE8k There was NO Bowling Green Massacre! etc. Parodies are an exception to copyright rules, under the Fair Use doctrine, so there are no copyright issues...

OT: And now for something completely different....
And now for something completely different.... "Why do programmers always confuse Halloween and Christmas?" (missing) 3*8^1+1*8^0=2*10^1+5*10^0 One I don't have an answer to: Why are political posters...

Chemical odor in toilet
Flush twice. How is other water?
2
2

OT. Cattle guards
I was in the middle of nowhere behind a BMW, iirc,and we were rolling along at 75 or so. Suddenly the brake lights on the Bimmer go on and the car rapidly slows with no obstacle in sight. Seems the...
9
9

OT Vaping has more nicotine than cigarettes!
In on Wed, 28 Aug 2019 05:41:42 -0400, micky wrote: Other flavor, fudge. What sort of grown man or woman wants fudge or bubble gum flavored smoking. (And what does a unicorn taste like?) And the gov...
5
5

Get car checked out by mechanic before buying it
Read the warranty? Is it a used late model BMW from a dealer, a used car from a used car lot with a national warranty, or a used car from a used car lot where they issue the warranty and do the work?...
47
47

Interesting case on The Pipple's court
Interesting case on The Pipple's court Next door neighbor B installs or replaces cement driveway, right next to their (A's) blacktop/asphalt** driveway. For the forms, the contractor uses 2x4's and...
2
2

Ats
My switch keeps jumping back and forward between utility and genetator

An idea I had concerning Student Loans
Before you implement that, lets answer another question. Why is the cost of education so high? The same people that complain about corporate profits never ask about tuition costs or salaries of staff....
76
76

Leaking kitchen faucet
1-800-PLUMBER ;-)
6
6

Garage door sounds like straining
On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 02:44:05 +0000, Jay
2
2

Replaced ignition cylinder
That was when I started my career as a mechanic and where I worked then was a "sub dealer" for GM in a small town. Then in 1972 I worked for an AMC dealer - and AMC used Saginaw (GM) steering columns...
35
35

iffs
President Trump just hiked tariffs from 10% to 25% on about $200 billion in Chinese imports. In other words, he just raised taxes by … $30 billion a year. Oh, no! The total amount we all paid in...
18
18

OT Verizon confusion
OT Verizon confusion "If my Auto Pay payment date changes, can I change it back? No, unfortunately you will not be able to get the previous date. However, if you don't like the new payment date, you...
1
1