24v humidity relay

would anyone know who makes a 24v relay that would have an adjustable humidity range sensor (open 24v relay and close relay)
similar to the macromatic timer relays at http://macromatic.com/products/time-delay-relays-summary.html but for humidity, not time
honeywell makes dial sensors for humidity range but have not found a 24v honeywell control, only 110v
arno wrote:

Why not put the dial sensor contacts in seires with any 24V AC relay coil?
Tony Hwang wrote:

please elaborate, assume I know nothing (which is true) and tell me more about this which dial sensor? who makes one? describe the series connection(s), please
arno wrote:

Tell us what you are trying to do.

Why a relay? Grainger sells a $31 2E453 (Autoflo 052000) humidistat switch rated for 2 amps at 24 V and 4.4 at 120 V that opens on humidity rise. You might drive a relay with that, if you need more current.
Their $60 2E574 humidistat closes on RH rise. It's rated for 7.5 A at 120 V.

A switch rated for 110 V can probably also switch 24 V.
Nick
arno wrote:

Contact rating or relay coil voltage? 110V contacts will certainly handle a 24V load as not excessive amperage. A higher voltage-rated coil may not close at a lower input voltage. Best would be to tell what voltage/current need/have on both ends to get the picture.
dpb wrote:

did you take a look at the link with macromatic relays? I assume the OP wants a similar relay. just pick any of the 24vac/dc relays off the macromatic page links and match it to something that allows humidity