Subject Author Posted Replies

HVAC "A" coil cleaning?
If you have a filter holder that doesn't let unfiltered air get by and you don't have a house full of smokers, you should never have to clean the A coil.
9
9

gas filler pipel
Did you all know there is an arrow on the gas gauge which shows which side of the car the gas filler pipe is on?
11
11

Always use wet shampoo
https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2019/09/23/she-left-can-dry-shampoo-her-car-it-blasted-hole-through-roof/...

opening corroded aluminum crank/jalousie windows
Thanks! I'll give that a go in the morning.
2
2

I had something steal a bag a garbage
Looked outside this morning and my garage can was moved about 3 feet. The kitchen garbage bag was gone. I figure it was about 25 pounds. There was peices of the bag here and there, glad 13 gallon. No...
5
5

It's the solenoid
  Everything hooked up except the plug at the trans , and the fuse is not blowing . The plug was inserted a quarter turn clockwise , corrected that but it was still blowing the fuse . So I started...
10
10

y Is Becoming a Circus
Sen. Ted Cruz says Democrats just want to attack Trump, not do their jobs “Washington is always a circus, but this is three rings with all the clowns and it’s nuts right now,” Cruz said on Fox...

Barn stalls and safe varnishing/clearcoats
Polyethylene should be good. Not sure about horses, but safe for humans. Virtually any paint you buy today, once dried is save for humans and probably animals. High gloss would be easier to clean.
1
1

Ping Clare part II
Programmed out? Does that mean permanently off or can it be programmed to be switched off and on?
24
24

Engine housing question
I purchased a Craftsman 919.762500 pressure washer. I am going to try to get it running, but there is something I need to identify before I start. Between the pump and the motor there is a small hole...
3
3

HVAC duty cycle?
I don't understand. Are you saying your system has a humidity dial on the wall thermostat in addition to a temperature dial?
22
22

Re: OT: First resignation in Ukraine scandal, US special envoy toUkraine resigns
And In 700+ words you've just told us who he is. Did that come from wikipedia, or do you just happen to know a lot about him?

40FF problem
Hi I have a Glowworm 40FF and it fires up ok but then trips out after a little while with the two LEDs alternately flashing. The thermistor value is ok and the OH stat switch is closed The manual says...

Ping Clare S - truck problems
  Someone posted a link to the GM shop manual , which indicates that the radio is NOT alone on that fuse circuit . I'm sure about some items , but don't know what/where the time delay relay and...
15
15

electricity bill doubled
In on Fri, 27 Sep 2019 01:25:54 +0000 (UTC), danny bursteYes. Also, hot water dripping or running somewhere.
4
4