240V vs. 120V electric baseboard heat? GFCI? hydronic? (2023 Update)

sorry if this makes the issue even more murky........

if your redoing the bathroom, your probably better off installing in floor heater under the tile or whatever floor covering your installing.

its a proven fact, warm feet make your entire body feel warmer......

Reply to
bob haller

Well Doug,I in my eighty one years of life I have left a lot of footprints in the sands of time.Unfortunately I also left a lot of buttprints in the sand when I messed up. I needed to do that in order to get my thinking to straighten out.

Reply to
Horst

You're 17 years late, stupid.

Reply to