Subject Author Posted Replies

Ot. Wife is sick no benefits because I make too much..
Exactly! Become a registered democrat, get your free medical care and then send the bill to Republican taxpayers.
63
63

Is it good advice to turn off well & pool pumps during these PG&E fluctuating power outages?
Is it good advice to turn off well & pool pumps during these PG&E fluctuating power outages? At the moment, my power is out due to California PG&E mismanagement, where I'm running on the built-in...
10
10

Where do you source 35 Amp 220VAC circuit breakers that are NOT in typical box stores?
Where do you source circuit breakers that are NOT in typical box stores? o Carling AA3-B0-24-635-5D1-C (do you have a decoder for that number?) PG&E has currently cut the power to us in California...
40
40

What should we care about in a home router to select the best for us?
On Sun, 3 Nov 2019 20:09:11 -0800, Johann Beretta wrote: You're probably correct about the switches. Cisco was a company known for growing by acquisition. <>They had a very consistent and functional...
52
52

Leaky Plumbing Vent Stack
Easiest plumbing vent stack repair ever I've ever done.  Took me longer to drag the ladder out than it did to make the repair....
2
2

OT: My First Visit to A Kiosk-Only McDonald's
On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 08:19:34 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 snipped-for-privacy@This is not really a new idea. Arby's tried it in the early 90s but people were not ready. They have them here and as soon as you...
28
28

Just another brick in the Wall
"We're building a Wall in Colorado, we're building a beautiful Wall, a big one that really works, that you can't get over, you can't get under." he pleading insanity? If so, he managed to convince...
4
4

62% Off Sold What Was the Priciest House
<> Seller got only $94,000,000 It went on the market three years ago with a candy room, a crocodile skin-clad elevator and a hefty price tag. Now Bruce Makowsky’s home has sold for $94 million. It...
1
1

repair zipper on favorite fleece jacket or convert to buttons?
One of my favorite fleece jackets zipper slider mechanism has come off. Since I don't have a clue as to how to sew and don't want to shell out too many $ on this, I was hoping to fix it myself. I...
25
25

deadbolt won't turn
I have a door lock which is similar to this in the photo ( It has a handle on top and a deadbolt below it. The problem is the deadbolt won't turn. When I removed the lock from the door and greased it,...
12
12

An interesting battery backup
Ultimate Home Generator? - Ecoflow Delta / Portable Backup Power 1) small run time 2) fire hazard recharging the battery I can see some limited uses

Better electric razor
Schick Extreme disposable. And FWIW, fine sand or silt in the water will dull a razor blade faster.
5
5

Better electric razor
They either pull your hair out or the gently message your face
31
31

Looking for Thermador double oven model number
Google tells me it is on the oven door somewhere. Usually alng the edge. I diligently searched both oven doors and can't see it. Can anyone help? I need it to get a user's manual and a few knobs. TIA
1
1

Stuck tailgate
the problem when they stick closed. Remove the inner panel so you can see the mechanism. A big pair of channel locks will squeeze the arms together to get the endgate open. The handles are cheap and...
12
12