Subject Author Posted Replies

seatbelt
Did you try the dealer? Ebay? Plenty of them on Ebay, brand new in various colors. And whether it's stock or not isn't the issue. Sure, the dealer might have to order it. the issue was whether they...
46
46

Baseboard not heating up even after bleeding the line.
I have hydronic heat system at home. One zone. Boiler in basement with 1-1/4" diameter main loop around the basement ceiling perimeter, with a set of venturis and Tees going to each baseboard upstairs...
4
4

Re: The Navy installed touch-screen now Jack G wanks off to it
"Jack G..." wrote in news: @googlegroups.c Only clueless fuckwits post from google groups.

radial arm saw??
Original Saw Company <>MAGGI USA <>Delta is, of course, merely a (very) faint shadow of its former self and has ceased to make much of anything anymore. Just went out of style; it's much easier to...

radial arm saw??
I have a DeWalt Powershop 7730 10" RAS for sale. It's 1970's era, and a hand-me-down from my grandfather's workshop. In great working order, and includes the original stand and a custom made dust...
26
26

H P envy 5660 printer
+1 Also, what does the poster mean by it works fine for most things? The same color pics sent from a PC to the printer come out OK, but from an SD card, inserted into the printer they come out all...
12
12

Can you blochk credit card chargers?
Is it possible to contact a credit card company - Visa, Mastercard, etc. - and have them block specific companies from charging? If so how? On line at their site? Email? TIA
2
2

Boeing's Starliner MAX MCAS test capsule fails in space station mission
Co’s new astronaut capsule on Friday failed to reach the orbit of the International Space Station, U.S. space agency NASA said, cutting short a critical unmanned test mission in the embattled...
7
7

Have an Amplicom AB 900 answering machine?
KenK wrote in news:XnsAB2B71B799130invalidcom@130.133.4.11: BTW, there doesn't seem to be a telephone answering machine group to post to.
11
11

Repairing gas dryer
Don't know but after an experience screwing up an oven I learned to look on line first and see what advice was given. Maybe even find diagrams and videos on making the repair you need.
5
5

light won't light
This test is with the light removed? You have one cable, with two conductors plus a ground wire? By charged, do you mean that you have 120V on both, or some other, lower voltage? What are you...
20
20

Faucet repair?
Before attempting to discover if the faucet has replaceable washers or other things I can easily purchase is there any way to tell in advance? The faucet only drips sometimes. If I turn it on and off...
2
2

Garage Door Reverses 1 From Ground
Got an older model Genie screw drive garage door opener (IS, ISL, IC series) that started reversing the lowering door when its bottom edge reached about a foot from the ground yesterday. It happened...
10
10

American toilet design?
Um, I don’t think so. Of course you can use it for that but I believe the prime reason was the German love of pork products. In days of old tape worm infestation in pork very common so a pan with a...
269
269

Gas fireplace logs
I have a wood-burning fireplace that is also equipped with natural gas. I want to purchase a set of ceramic logs to put in the grate and not worry about wood again. I can see a lot of ceramic log sets...
1
1