230v service

Nope, other coast. Took a Carnival cruise out of L.A. to Catalina Is. and Ensenada.
Had a little "incident" in Ensenada - the second shift of the Mexican "security" detail that was on duty at Papa's and Beer's took a girl and a boy aside from our group and confiscated their I.D.s. It cost the chaperon that was with them $60 to get them back. The kids wouldn't have gotten back on the ship without them. Mexico used to be a wonderful place to visit up until the early 80's or so. I've not had a real desire to go back there - unless it'd be with a archaeological group or tour - since then.
Dr. Hardcrab Wrote: > "DanaK" snipped-for-privacy@news.diybanter.com wrote-