20amp Circuit How many computers

Page 2 of 2

On 31 Jan 2007 17:37:13 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@sme-online.com wrote:

I was wondering how long this thread would get before someone suggested measuring the actual usage.

Maybe if you put 3 or 4 big CRT monitors on each computer.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Go wireless and forget about the circuit completely. That is what wireless means isn't it?
Why won't these d*mn systems boot up?

If everything was completely wireless, there'd still need to be a power source. I heard something about "power-over-RF" recently.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

For completely wireless systems, there's this little device invented in the reality at subchronon offset SC.012456890 This device draws 12A and generates a powerful subspace field. Any computers equipped with the proper receivers can receive up to 76.8A.
One unwanted side effect is that all the beer within 1000 meters will suddenly become antibeer, with explosive results.

I must have tried that antibeer. Something I drank sure gave me explosive results.