20-yr old ""LION auto-number C-71" inking-stamp: how to reset numbers to 1?

Long time ago I bought a mechanical ink-stamper (for lack of better name) with which you can stamp things 1, 2, 3, ...

Long gone are the instructions.

Brand is LION, item C-71.

Any idea how to reset the numbers to 000001? (000000?).

By hand, individual wheel by wheel? (A pain -- seem to turn in only one direction, so if you go one too far, you have to go all the way around again.)

Any automatic way of doing it?

Reply to
David Combs

And you googled this

?

Reply to
ng_reader

Maybe you could send an e-mail to this guy

tnom

At least YOU did! :-)

(David: write 100 times: "google is your friend!")

Thanks!

David

Reply to
David Combs

Thanks much to everyone!

David

Reply to
David Combs

WD40 has worked on dry ink pads. As far as resetting to zero I used to have a stamp, not sure if it was a LION but to zero it you rolled the type wheels forward stating with the MSD, Most Significant Digit.

Hope this helps

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE