20 employees of Freescale Semiconductor were on flight MH370

Wow. If I were one of the 10 employees blocked from flying on this plane, I'd be out buying a lottery ticket.
I bet that Jimmy Hoffa will turn up as they search for this plane...
You know something?
Egypt Air flight 990 departed JFK on October 31, 1999, at some point after midnight. Perhaps 1 am. Just before 2 am the plane nose-dived into the Atlantic Ocean. There was a lot of friction between the NTSB and Egypt over what caused the crash - because Egypt refused to accept the pilot committed suicide as the NTSB concluded. The flight was normal unti 1:49 AM, Sunday October 31, 1999. By 1:52 am, the plane had crashed.
Daylight savings time was scheduled to end - at 2:00 am, Sunday October 31, 1999.
And now this Malaysia Airlines plane also goes down on what, the night or morning that DST is happening in some parts of the world?
This is one heck of a coincidence that these planes are blowing up or disintigrating in mid-flight when DST starting or ending.
======================= Doubts over why 20 Freescale staffs in missing MH 370 March 10, 2014 4:56 pm
It looks like 20 of the passengers travelling on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 worked for the chipmaker Freescale, Techeye.net reported Monday.
The Austin Texas-based company made a statement confirming that 12 of the employees are from Malaysia and eight are from China.
The question now remains why there were so many Freescale employees on board. According to a former employee who worked for Motorola the company used to have a policy not to allow that many employees on board a plane at once. Motorola spun off its chip making division to form Freescale.
According to the employee who posted on Slashdot, Motorola forbade two executives and six or eight regular employees to board the same plane.
"Situations like this, rare as they are, was the reason. I wonder if Freescale still has those rules and ignored them, or didn’t copy them over," the online quoted him as saying.
It is still not clear why the plane lost radio and radar contact and search for the 777 and its passengers began at first light this morning. It appears that four people with stolen passports were on the passenger lists.
The Boeing 777-200ER departed Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 12:41AM Saturday in good weather, and it was expected to land in Beijing at 6:30AM, a 2,300-mile trip.
Air traffic controllers in Subang, outside Kuala Lumpur, lost contact with the plane about 1:30AM Rahman said. Earlier, the airline said the jetliner lost contact at 2:40AM.
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Doubts-over-why-20-Freescale-staffs-in-missing-MH--30228860.html
On 3/10/2014 7:52 PM, Homo Gay wrote:

of the sky by outer space alien mother ships or people from the future came back to get them because humanity's activities had damaged human DNA so much that it caused sterility. Dang, I thought everyone knew that! o_O
TDD
The Daring Doorknob wrote:

Does any know where Kris Kristofferson and Cheryl Ladd are right now?
Looks like the future of humanity will be saved - by using the DNA of a planeload of chinese and east-asian people.
How do you WASPS like that?
On 3/15/2014 10:43 AM, Home Guy wrote:

Lets hope us WASPS don't get sprayed from twenty feet.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 03/15/2014 10:42 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Don't worry. Somewhere in the ocean, some sharks had Chinese takeout.
Shark #1: Hey, this Chinese food is pretty tasty!
Shark #2: True but I hear an hour later you'll be hungry again!