2 wires in one cable clamp. OK for Code?

Hi,
I have limited holes in the top of a panel and was wondering if it's OK to put 2 lighting circuits thru a single cable clamp. I can't see any reason that it would not be perfectly fine physically but code may well be a different matter.
Thanks
Nick..
Nick -
I'm pretty sure it's ok.... I've donw it and passed many an inspection, but it's possible your locality is different.
Also, when you say lighting, I'm assuming 14/2 WG.
Matt
Nick, It's perfectly OK if the cable connector is rated for two cables. A standard romex cable is not

Make that a standard romex connector. There is a thing called a "button" its just a plastic disk that pops into the knockout and you can put one or two romex cables through it. Its made by Arlington Industries