2 resetable circit breakers in one line

Here is my situation. i have two 40 amp resetable breakers that i need to wire to handle 70-80 amp loads. how do these need to be wired. as in coming from the battery split into 2 and then one to each breaker. or in a strait line? thanxs a bunch

Reply to
rbflurry

You can't do it properly with 40 amp breakers if the load is a single device. It sounds like this is a vehicular or standby power supply application, right? If not, why are you talking about a battery?

Give us a better and more detailed description and we might be able to help you.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia