2" OD Pipe Cutter - Harbor Freight

They do make American made tools. Go to

You might also check the Sears Craftsman tools. They used to be American made, but that could have changed since they merged with K-Mart.

Reply to
maradcliff

You're new here, aintcha, kid?

Doug Miller

No, if you want to see some cheap (take that however you want) tools, go to:

I've bought crappy American tools too. Although, I would always prefer to buy Made in USA, as would most it's citizens, I reckon.

Reply to
ng_reader