2" OD Pipe Cutter - Harbor Freight

Page 2 of 2

You're new here, aintcha, kid?
On Sun, 15 May 2005 20:52:35 GMT, "George E. Cawthon"

They do make American made tools. Go to http://www.ridgid.com
You might also check the Sears Craftsman tools. They used to be American made, but that could have changed since they merged with K-Mart.
<snip>

No, if you want to see some cheap (take that however you want) tools, go to:
http://www.harborfreight.com
I've bought crappy American tools too. Although, I would always prefer to buy Made in USA, as would most it's citizens, I reckon.