2 low voltage transformers on 1 circuit?

Page 3 of 3
The benefit of providing DC for lighting, is that you can feed DC from both ends of the wire.
Of course transformer delivers AC, but I didn't feel like asking "does the module containtaing a transformer have a rectification circuit, so that it would provide DC, or is it simple secondary winding, providing 60 hertz AC low voltage output"?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

AC should do this is wall as DC, it's just the phase (rather than polarity) you have to pay attention to. I know I have seen circuits with multiple AC sources connected together.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com