2 low voltage transformers on 1 circuit?

On 5/5/2008 6:50 AM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

But it would emerge (at the secondary) as (sorta) AC, strangely enough. So it is essentially AC (a degenerate case, only half the wave). Real DC cannot "go through" a transformer.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

AC should do this is wall as DC, it's just the phase (rather than polarity) you have to pay attention to. I know I have seen circuits with multiple AC sources connected together.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

"is wall as DC". Please explain.Why does a wall enter this conversation?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon