2 knob or 3? wiring?

State Farm Insurance is not the "highest priced company in the world." They do have the highest rate of payout on premiums. So maybe that is what you were referring to. That means that they spend more of each premium dollar to cover the losses of their insureds than any other company in the nation. State Farm is a Mutual Insurer. That means that it is operated for the benefit of it's insureds. It is structured as a mutual benefit association. So unlike a Stock Insurer they do not have to put the interests of their stock holders first as is required of Stock Insurers by settled law in the Henry Ford VS the Dodge Brothers case. My only relationship to State Farm is that of a satisfied member insured.

-- Tom Horne

Reply to
Tom Horne

Cool, thanks for the explanation. Do you have K&T wiring?

LMAO!

Reply to
Steve Barker

I'm more interested in how old haller is an whether he has watched Soylent Green.

Reply to
bud--

54 never saw soylent green or at least dont remember it.....
Reply to
bob haller

I cracked up when I read that. I saw the movie, in the theater way back then. If I had to take a wag at Haller's age based on the stuff he writes, I put him around 80. Of course my 85 year old dad is still working, repairing commercial electric cooking equipment. Dude is sharp as a tack, although he can't remember what he had for breakfast. He just loves what he does, and you can't slow him down.

Reply to
RBM

Do you suppose the point has something to do with what Soylent Green is about?????

Reply to
bud--

i guess i should rent the movie i have zero idea of what its about........

Reply to
bob haller