1st time home owner. How do I find a good window installer?

Probably obvious to everybody but me. :)
Thanks for your help.
Tim
On 14 Sep 2004, Tim Breen wrote

You could look at the houses around you; find one that has windows that look recently replaced and which you think look good; and approach the owner to find out who did them, and if they were happy with the service.
You might get snubbed, but I doubt it: most people would take it as a compliment that you liked the look of their house enough to ask who did the work for them.
--
Cheers,
Harvey

I used to work in Building materials wholesale. I had subs and builders in and out all the time and was happy to give a number to a home owner when they called and asked.