1987 Malta Double Hung Window Sash Removal

I have Malta non tilting double hung windows in my recently purchased house from 1987. I can't find any info on how to remove them from the frame. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
eric
On Friday, June 28, 2013 12:16:47 PM UTC-4, E Larson wrote:

Hi Oren,
I sent an email to them but they said no one was still there that knew anything about the older windows. It has to be fairly simple to do. I just don't want to learn by breaking.
On Friday, June 28, 2013 12:16:47 PM UTC-4, E Larson wrote:

I tried to push to one side. The vertical stop is also in the middle of the sash. Is there a tool I need?
On Friday, June 28, 2013 12:16:47 PM UTC-4, E Larson wrote:

se from 1987. I can't find any info on how to remove them from the frame. A ny help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I've looked at this a little closer. They are double hung windows. The pin that connects to the shoe is in the center of the sash. I'm thinking that I need to remove the screen, rotate the sash 90 degrees on the pins axis, th en lift one side of the sash. Does that sound familiar?
On Friday, June 28, 2013 12:16:47 PM UTC-4, E Larson wrote:

This is how it works. I was able to get the window out. I'm surprised that I wasn't able to find this online. Oh well.