1977 GE Oven Model# JMS07001AD Temperature Sensor broke

I can't find a replacement part because GE doesn't make this model any longer. Is there another temperature sensor I can replace it with?
On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 12:44:06 PM UTC-4, Michael Peterson wrote:

I'm not sure if the "temperature sensor" is the same as the "Temperature Control Thermostat" but is this what you are looking for:
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Temperature-Control-Thermostat/WB21X5209/252524
On 5/16/2016 9:44 AM, Michael Peterson wrote:

It is probably a WB21X5209. These sell for high prices on the used market, or for new old stock. They are no longer available from appliance parts stores.
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/252385477271

Unlikely.
sms wrote:

Part number WB20T10004 , one on ebay for 85 bucks BIN/BO plus shipping .
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GE-Range-Thermostat-Part-WB20T10004-FITS-MODEL-JMS08BD1WH-/151836331689
Same part available online for 125 bucks , http://www.appliancepartspros.com/ge-thermostat-wb20t10004-ap3190764.html
--
Snag

Terry Coombs wrote:

Or maybe not , just saw that's a different mosel number range .
--
Snag

Uncle Monster wrote:

Errr , that should have been "model" number ...
--
Snag