1960s-std bath fans

We have 1960s std squirrel cage bath fans. (House was built 1964-65) We can't find matching fans or parts. My uncle keeps rebuilding the old fans.
I'd feel a lot better if I could find a catalog I could hand him (he's 72, engineer, not going online) that he could find the right replacements.
                 - = - Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Reagan Mozart Pindus BioStrategist      http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Yellary Clinton & Yellalot Spitzer: Nasty Together]
try johnstone supply. consider replacing with a modern alternative where the fan is almost silent because it is remotely mounted. such as at: http://www.energyfederation.org/saveonenergy/default.php/cPath/30_85_1581
snipped-for-privacy@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

Thanks for the supply house (HD was no use).
Are you saying to mount the fan up on the roof?