1960s-std bath fans

We have 1960s std squirrel cage bath fans. (House was built 1964-65) We can't find matching fans or parts. My uncle keeps rebuilding the old fans.

I'd feel a lot better if I could find a catalog I could hand him (he's 72, engineer, not going online) that he could find the right replacements.

- = - Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Reagan Mozart Pindus BioStrategist

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Yellary Clinton & Yellalot Spitzer: Nasty Together]

Reply to
vjp2.at

buffalobill

Thanks for the supply house (HD was no use).

Are you saying to mount the fan up on the roof?