1950's doors

There was a door design from the 1950's which had 3 window panes in the upper corner that were shaped like "BELLS". I'm sure the actual design differed somewhat from my drawing, but this gives you the basic idea:

did this from memory AND it's been years since I've seen one. If anybody has a photo OR knows where there's one of these doors, would you mind taking a picture of it and emailing it to me? I have the woodworking skills to replicate this design. All I need is a picture to use as my template. My chances of finding one of those doors for sale are ZERO, (I've been searching for a while) so my next best bet is to custom build it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Bryan Lord

Reply to
Totalrod2

Post this over on rec.woodworking as well.

RicodJour