Subject Author Posted Replies

Butt Joint on 6" trim @ 90 degrees
Help me out with this "multitool" is it like a dremel or something?
9
9

Get made, but don't get stupid
I thought it was a Jerry Lewis impersonation.
4
4

2008 Lexus Rx 350 rack and pinion steering boot
I posted a picture of it in the first post. Image unnamed hosted in ImgBB Image unnamed hosted in ImgBB Image unnamed hosted in ImgBB
8
8

OT - little mask story happened this am
AC stopped yesterday afternoon and we called HVAC guy who we have contract with. He came this am with mask on. I said, oh I should put on my mask. He said, have you been tested? I said, yes before...

Re: Unlock every channel on DirecTV! The P4/P5 Hack is here...
Why you hate??? Manage your own business bro

O.T.
Someone told me that this really works. I have struggled with allergies and it's attendant nasal congestion for over 50 yrs. Nothing has worked. Has anyone use this? Regional Allergies: Southwestern...
22
22

security cameras - question
On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 22:19:38 -0400, Clare Snyder > wrote: I suppose you could use relays, shielded to isolate the inputs when the camera wasn't active if you were really worried about it. A single 12v...
5
5

Parakeet won't use bird bath
Give him a bar of soap.
2
2

Break up 10 lb magnet
On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 19:45:22 -0700 (PDT), AK wrote: How am I not being helpful? It is impractical to break up or cut the magnet. (for all the reasons others have listed) and SOMEONE might be looking...
15
15

OT: When did soft rinse become called fabric conditioner?
Then why did you moan about my post, since I made it clear what it was about in the subject line, and even put "OT:" for you.
13
13

No need for face masks, a better idea
was conceived in 1962 and shows what 2022 will be like. It should work.

OT: a great study on masks, droplets, and aerosolization
An issue that should not be politicized. Obviously if you are not close to others you do not need a mask but in close proximity should wear one and in many cases you will be breaking the law if you do...
6
6

OT: commie flu number fudging in Florida
FOX 35 Investigation Reveals Inflated Florida Coronavirus Numbers a bunch of labs have been inflating positivity rates. Some are at 100%, 27.66%, 33.33, 37.10, 40, 43.13, 44.44, 50, 55, 57.14, 59.23,...
8
8

No mold PVC
I think gfretwell has the answer