Subject Author Posted Replies

Remove particle board
On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 22:21:37 -0700 (PDT), AK posted for all of us to digest... AS they said in fire school: It depends on where you steal it from... More when I read all the posts...
19
19

Antenna Tower height ...
... As noted; it's _probably_ ok, question is how to prove it a priori. It's a risk; just how much of one is the uncertain part. _Probably_ pretty low, but 40 years is a long time and there's just no...
46
46

New Hayward Self-Priming Max-FLO Pump SP-1800-Z-1 baskets?
Hello. Does anyone sell basket replacements for an old Hayward Self-Priming Max-FLO Pump SP-1800-Z-1 (can't find any for this exact model; for a photograph for its hard to read old label and for...

Unfortunately your phone is not compatible ...
Googling you can find what technology and which bands Xfinity uses. You also can find what your phone supports. Since it's a new, high end Android phone, my strong suspicion is that it will work and...
12
12

Freedom not to wear a mask
Logic works
3
3

Annoying tic-toc clock.
I start wondering if i'm headed to Bidenland when i catch myself talking to the damn cat let alone Siri, Alexa, or some other piece of spyware. At least the cat ain't telling anybody anything.
84
84

Fluorescent tube (replacement)
Depending on your age, you have a very good chance of that tube outlasting yourself. Or, you may move before the tube gives up. I replaced 4 tubes in a plant light with LED tubes. Before this, I'd...
14
14

Sink stain emanating from overflow hole
This isn't a problem I need to fix, just a curiosity I wonder about. We have a sink that is used lightly. It never has the stopper in, it is never filled, there is never a reason for it to have water...
11
11

Re: Seeking human cow (hucow) / house pet (female) and female house slave
Hallo Suchst du noch eine Bedienstete die deine
2
2

OT: What's the point of a laundry basket?
I remember a story where an accident in an institutional kitchen leaves a man buried under a big pile of stinky cheese. This was called a "feta worse than death".
153
153

Search results from Google search
In the end... Youtube, Facebook, Yahoo, Vevo, Instagram and others are all in a big fight. That's just how competition goes.
26
26

Do I need a lot of gravel under concrete?
The most important thing is you need a stabilized base. That means you can't pour concrete over soil, you need something solid. If there is 16" of soil, then packed gravel and clay, then the 16" of...
4
4

Ping Frank: a fun paper for you
Hi Frank, This is a fun read: Research Brief: ‘Fool’s gold’ may be valuable after all with one volt too. :-) -T https://twin-cities.umn.edu/news-events/research-brief-fools-gold-may-be- For the...
2
2

FIRE ALARMS
In article Mercellus Bohren wrote: The fire alarm people say yes. Apparently there is some radioactive material involved, that deteriorates over several years. Fred
15
15

What metric do you use to estimate remaining brake pad life on a typical economy sedan?
You still haven't put the twit in the bit bucket?????
30
30