19 seer with dual blower

We had a heater guy come out yesterday and talk to us about high efficiency heating and cooling options. He suggested a 19 seer Trane heat pump with back up oil heat. We currently have only oil heat. To get 19 Seer out of the new Trane heat pump it requires a variable speed motor, but the blowers that come in all oil furnaces are dual speed. The heater guy said we would only loose one seer because we were using an oil furnace dual speed blower? What seer do you think we would achieve with the dual speed blower? Would it make sense to get a less efficient unit because we would be using a dual speed blower?

You wouldn't get enough efficiency out of it for what (I am guessing) he is charging you for the unit....
That's what we figured. Most likely we are going to get a geothermal unit but wanted to explore all our options.

This is Turtle.
Geo Heat Pumps don't have to be guessed at the SEER rating !
TURTLE