18" Dishwasher

Hi,

Frigidaire and Danby have an 18" d/w....might find some consumers opinions....

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

Anyone have any advice on 18" dishwashers. I've only started looking, but the Danby's dont look too bad. OK pricing and they come in SS and the interiors are SS too.

Anyone running one of these little guys? I assume they work well, do they? The selection seems to be somewhat limited, but I just dont have the room for a 23-24 incher...

Thanks,

Reply to
MattMika

Here's a winner. Great little machine we bough the Kenmore branded model made by Danby last spring and are very impressed with it.

Nuckin Futs