Subject Author Posted Replies

Balenciaga "Giant Work" Motocycle Bag Khaki Collection
Balenciaga "Giant Work" Motocycle Bag Khaki Collection Handbags Collection Site : "Giant Work" Motocycle Bag Khaki View Full : "Giant Work" Motocycle Bag Khaki AdditionalInfo : Brand : Balenciaga...

"Best" underfloor hydronic heating system
Hi, A simple internest search reveals a bunch of competing underfloor hydronic heating systems. Has anyone had any experiences with any of these systems and could voice some opinions on the pros and...
6
6

The trap is set
A couple of months ago I noticed a baby opossum snitching some cat food from the bowl in the garage. "How cute," I thought. Knowing that opossums are the gypsies of the animal world, I had every...
19
19

Electrical wiring question
I'm planning to do some rewiring in my basement. When I examined the existing wiring, I found that there was a wire running from the breaker box through about 8 receptacles, and all 8 are...
1
1

Sony Plasma takes 100 goes to turn on
It eventually turns on - but you have to press the remote 100 times and it tries to turn on but doesnt. s
20
20

Honeywell Q340A 30mV thermocouples
What's their usual lifetime in a furnace? Darn thing chooses Christmas morning to die on me. They never seem to last more than 3 years and this is with the pilot adjusted to minimum.
18
18

vacuum cleaner redux
Sort of apropos of the recent vacuum cleaner thread, I'm also in the market for a vacuum cleaner... requirements are: -quiet (this is a must; I was just vacuuming the living room and SWMBO...
14
14

Stupid electric eye
I have 2 electric open garage doors. One has no gismos on it and it goes up and down fine. The other one has that goddamn electric eye that keeps getting out of line plus when the door is open the...
32
32

[SOLVED] gas fireplace won't start-up - pilot is lit
Hello all - first post on this forum, so please excuse any newbie errors... I have a gas fireplace at home that I haven't used in a couple of years. I had turned the pilot off after I used it last. I...
73
73

My New Year's resolution: don't use drywall screws
... for anything except hanging drywall.* It's really irritating to see how just about every screw I see driven into the various houses I work on seem to be those damned ubiquitous drywall screws....
10
10

For those of you playing at home
year, NORAD's Santa tracking center answered 94,000 calls and responded to 10,000 e-mails. About 10.6 million visitors went to the Web site, which can be viewed in English, Spanish, French,...
1
1

1.5" deep walls?
Hi, I'm building closet in an area where every inch counts. I was wondering about the poissiblity of turning the 2by's on the their sides and making 1.5" thick walls. Is that acceptable? I...
12
12

Gas fireplace valve stuck.
The house we just purchased has a gas fireplace built into the wall. The gas company came out and restarted service and lit all the appliances, including the fireplace pilot. It was still hot out and...
18
18

Sub-panel rough-in options
Hi, Can a sub-panel be installed in the ceiling between two ceiling joists with breakers pointing down? I'm also thinking of an alternative locations. I know that there is a rule against...
11
11

Please Diagnose Toilet Flapper Problem
About 50% of the time, the flapper seats properly after flushing. The rest of the time, it does not, and it's necessary to tap the flush handle. Is this a flapper problem per se, or a problem with...
13
13