Subject Author Posted Replies

Universal Wrench
Does anyone out there know where I can get a set of these Wrenches? I have no idea of what they are called other than universal wrench. I have attached a link to my photo. got the one pictured one on...
16
16

Governor hunting
x-no-archive: yes Do we need a license to go governor hunting? Small Engine Suppliers - Understanding and Adjusting Your Governor Small Engine Suppliers - Understanding and Adjusting Your Governor
2
2

Toxic drywall from China
x-no-archive: yes That's been going on since after the 2nd WW. Growth and development is what is suppose to keep us all surving. Yet at the same time, growth and development is choking the life...
3
3

Leaking Water Coupling Question
Hello, Have a Union that leaks a very small amount on the incoming water line to the house. Really a small amount, a few drops if someone takes a long shower. Maybe I shouldn't call it a Union, as...
5
5

sloppy Kwikset lock
My front door hasn't sealed well since I replaced the knob/latch with a Kwikset Tylo. The latching tongue has so much slop that after I push the door closed far enough to latch, the latch lets it...
2
2

aerate clay soil
I'm posting this here in case anyone searches Google for help aerating clay soil and needs ideas. This worked great for me and I'd like to share it. We have dense clay soil and, while applying...
7
7

OT Cordless phones again
I think I am going to try this one. am a new Costco member. I bought a Panasonic 6.0 set, but it had echo too often. Anyone know if you can order online and take it back to a store? The only Costco is...
2
2

What brand of CFL's is the best?
I just had the third one of the CFL's (compact flourescent lights) go bad within about a year... Wondering if one brand of CFL bulbs are better than others?? The old incandescent bulbs last way...
25
25

New front door letting in outside air
I just bought a new home, and the wind comes through around the steel entry door perimeter. Does this mean the door wasn't installed properly, or is there some adjustment that can be made, or ???
7
7

OT: Camera batteries
Been using Duracell NiMH, 2650 miliamp rating. Use them in my mini mag, and digital camera. Problem is.... that if I don't put fresh ones in my camera every morning, that the camera either...
70
70

SDS Max drill getting stuck in concrete hole
I have a Bosch hammer/demolition tool 11311EVS. The 5/8 drill SDS Max in it drills concrete like butter. This Bosch does not rotate the drill, only hammers it in a chipping action. The problem is that...
12
12

OT: New tool attachement!
The UROClub - for when you've got to take a leak on the golf course. Video
1
1

Floating neutral or wiring problem?
Last night several of the lights and outlets went dark in the house. Then it mysteriously came back by itself for a few hours, and now these circuits went out again. All fuses tested ok (unless there...
21
21

Fixing loose linoleum seam
You might be on the right track. This method has been used when bubble a in the vinyl appears. Inject the adhesive under the bubble an place a weight on top until cured. Just one sample ... $5.99...
8
8

Toilet keeps breaking
I have a problem with a toilet, it keeps cracking where it's bolted down. I blame my mother-in-law for breaking it. Everytime she comes over and uses the bathroom, I end up with a busted toilet....
11
11